Fort Collins, Colorado
Exploring Fort Collins is an adventure because each time we go we find a new favorite place that we can’t wait to come back to.
- More about your oliver guide: patty cavanagh
- Trip type: Adult, Family, Group getaway, Solo, City, Mountains
- Activity level: moderate
- Ideal length of trip: three days
to & from
Fly into Denver and Rent a car
Where to Stay
Hotel Elizabeth is our favorite place to stay
Boutique Hotel right in the center of Old Town
Where to Eat and Drink
Ginger and Baker is our favorite restaurant and we usually go for one or more meals. Love their Breakfast Menu as well as their coffee shop. They have the best pie, a cute shop, and great outdoor patios.
- Penrose Taphouse at The Exchange
- The Union
- The Emporium at the Hotel Elizabeth
- Cosmic Chicken
- Next Door
- The Farmhouse at Jessup Farm
What to Do
Estes Park is an hour away. Go to Lake Estes and walk the trail around the Lake. We always see Elk. Fly Fish along Big Thompson River
- See Live Music at The Mish along the Poudre River
- Go to Breweries- ODells or New Belgium. See Live Music, Enjoy great indoor and outdoor spaces. Grab a bite from Food trucks
- See Live Jazz at Sunset Rooftop Lounge at Hotel Elizabeth
- Hike at Horsetooth Resevoir to hike.
What to Pack
Layers- It is a must.