Beach club heaven on the Med
- More about your oliver guide: Matt Nemer
- Trip type: Adult, Family, Beach
- Activity level: easy
- Ideal length of trip: One week
to & from
Easy flight from London, and flights almost every hour from Barcelona and Madrid
- Rent a convertible from Sixt
Where to Stay
Book a house through Le Collectionist or stay at the Nobu (great food), Six Senses (luxury), The Standard (hip), or Atzaro (rural finca)
Where to Eat and Drink
There are dozens of great beach clubs, where you have lunch from 1-3PM and then swim + sun. A few suggestions: Casa Jondal, El Silencio, Atzaro, Aiyanna, El Chiringuito.
What to Do
Rent a boat for the day and go to Formentera. Plan to be on the water from 10-6PM and book lunch at a beach club like Beso Beach, Pacha, or Gecko beach.
- Shopping at the "hippie markets", including Las Dalias.
- Explore the old town, Dalt Vila.
September has perfect weather, is a little less crowded, but still has a great vibe.
- Ibiza is known as a party destination but is remarkably kid friendly.
What to Pack
Ibiza is the epicenter of boho chic, but anything goes.
To add a suggestion login or join