Beach club heaven on the Med
- More about your oliver guide: Matt Nemer
- Trip type: Adult, Family, Beach
- Activity level: easy
- Ideal length of trip: One week
to & from
Easy flight from London, and flights almost every hour from Barcelona and Madrid
- Rent a convertible from Sixt
Where to Stay
Where to Eat and Drink
What to Do
Rent a boat for the day and go to Formentera. Plan to be on the water from 10-6PM and book lunch at a beach club like Beso Beach, Pacha, or Gecko beach.
- Shopping at the "hippie markets", including Las Dalias.
- Explore the old town, Dalt Vila.
September has perfect weather, is a little less crowded, but still has a great vibe.
- Ibiza is known as a party destination but is remarkably kid friendly.
What to Pack
Ibiza is the epicenter of boho chic, but anything goes.