Loveless Cafe: Everyone has to go once to at least try their famous biscuits.
- More about your oliver guide: Whitney Schickling
- Trip type: Adult, City
- Activity level: easy
- Ideal length of trip: 4 DAYS
to & from
Southwest and American Airlines have the most flights to and from Nashville.
Where to Stay
- Thompson Hotel
- New Westin
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel
- For old school Nashville, check out the Hermitage Hotel
Where to Eat and Drink
- Local Taco: Locally owned Mexican; get the korean bbq taco and queso.
- Edleys: Yummy barbecue; run and order the nachos; locally owned.
- Miel: Delicious hidden gem; order the cauliflower gnocchi.
- Noshville: Best breakfast spot in town; good celeb sighting.
- Rotiers: Classic burger done their way.
- Samurai Sushi (Elliston Place) is the best!
- Christie Cookies: Locally owned - get the white chocolate macadamia nut.
- Epice: Great Mediterranean food with a great vibe (12 south neighborhood)
- Loveless Cafe: Everyone has to go once to at least try their famous biscuits.
- Patterson House: Cocktails
- Five Daughters Bakery: Best donuts; get there early before they sell out.
- Pinewood Social: Fun place to eat, has a bowling alley and outdoor fun when its nice out.
- Tavern: Amazing kale salad.
- Saint Anejo: Great Mexican for a night out and/or brunch (M Street)
- Virago: Best sushi in town.
- Arnolds: Meat and 3s which Nashville is known for.
- Hattie Bs: Hot chicken (another Nashville staple).
- Two Ten Jack: East Nashville. Get the Brussels sprouts.
- Marsh House: In the Thompson Hotel; good ole southern cuisine with an upscale twist .
What to Do
- Go honky tonking on Broadway
- Percy Warner Park
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Listen to live music at the Bluebird Cafe
- Shopping and strolling down 12 south & then wander over to East Nashville (hipsters galore)
- Farmers Market
- Food Truck Thursdays (Deaderick Ave. 11am-2pm, and every other Thursday in the winter)
- The Bluebird is super popular due to the show.
- You can catch live music anywhere in Nashville...good spots are Station Inn or Roberts.
What to Pack