It’s all about the pink moment 🙌🏼💕
- More about your oliver guide: Courtney Murphy
- Trip type: Group getaway, Mountains
- Activity level: moderate
- Ideal length of trip: Three nights would be perfect
to & from
Drive from SFO, LAX, or Santa Barbara airports.
Where to Stay
Where to Eat and Drink
There are so many delicious spots to try. We loved the ambiance of Nocciola, a restaurant set inside an old farmhouse, especially sitting outside on the porch.
You’ll probably want to have coffee and breakfast at Beacon every morning. Don’t miss their shop!
What to Do
Take a hike on the Shelf Road trail. There are many variations of the hike depending on the level and if someone forgets their running shoes and has to hike in flip flops you can stay on the fire road -haha!
Catch the power yoga class at Peak Power Yoga with Ellen -your arms will thank you later!
- Intuitive Ojai: have an intuitive healing energy session with Carrie to complete the rejuvenating weekend: Carrie DaVaney: email@example.com
If it’s a busy weekend the bikes get taken and are on first come first serve basis so get there early to snag one.
- Ecotopia Farm- amazing natural hot spring and local farm. The fires in the fall of 2017 and flood of 2018 ravaged this valley and they are rebuilding and still worth the trip.
What to Pack
Bathing suits and coverups, flips flops, hiking shoes, yoga clothes, dinner attire, sun dresses!